Saral Suraksha Bima undertakes to pay a lump sum amount of as selected by the proposer on happening of an eventuality mentioned in the policy. The policy pays one time payment equal to the sum insured on diagnosis of any of the five critical illness, accidental death and permanent total disablement resulting from an accident. The Policy is structured to target group of members of SHG's, NGOs, MFIs. In exceptional circumstances we could examine to offer it to Individuals as well.
Section 1 - Critical Illness*
- Paralytic Stroke
- Kidney Failure
- Coronary Artery Bypass
- Major Organ Transplant
b) Lung c) Liver d) Kidney e) Pancreas (*For detailed definition, kindly refer Policy wordings)
Section 2 - Accidental Death Cover
- Accidental Death:
- Permanent Total Disablement:
The nominee gets a one time payment equal to Capital Sum Insured if the insured dies in an accident.
The insured is entitled to receive the percentage of the capital sum insured as per the table of benefit if he suffers a permanent and total loss of limbs, sight in an accident.
What is the eligible Age:
- Entry age of the Proposer is 18 years to 65 years.
- Children from 10 years to 25 years can be covered if any one of the Parent is insured under the Policy. Unmarried children can also be covered upto maximum of 25 years of age only. In case child gets married, the child will not be covered on next renewal. The cover will continue till the natural expiry of the Policy.
What is not covered under the policy
- Any illness diagnosed within first 90 days of the policy taken for the first time. This exclusion is not applicable to Personal Accident Section.
- Death within 30 days following the diagnosis of the Critical Illness
- Any pre existing illness
- Any accident resulting from intentional self injury, suicide or whilst the insured is under the influence of intoxication.
- The insured dies or suffers from permanent disablement whilst taking part in an adventure sports as a professional or whilst travelling in an aircraft in any capacity other than as a fare paying passenger in a scheduled flight.
This is only a summary of the product features. The actual benefits/coverage available are as described in the Policy and will be subject to the Policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
- Policy will be renewed on payment of additional Premium However We may exercise Our option not to renew the Policy on grounds of fraud, misrepresentation, or suppression of any material fact either at the time of taking the Policy or any time during the currency of the earlier policies.
- Policy can be renewed upto maximum age of 80 years at the Premium applicable then.
- Renewal Premium must be paid on or before renewal date to maintain the continuity of the Policy
- Renewal Premium is subject to change with prior approval from IRDA
|Sum Insured For Critical Illness||Rs 10,000||Rs 20,000||Rs 25,000|
|Sum Insured For PA||Rs 20,000||Rs 40,000||Rs 50,000|
|Premium Including Tax||Rs 158||Rs 276||Rs 325|