As soon as a loss is noticed, please intimate immediately to our nearest office or on our call centre number or on toll free number 1-800-22-4030 (from MTNL & BSNL Lines.) Our claims officials shall soon get in touch with you and shall be happy to help you with the claim procedures. Details of our offices can be found in the USGICL Office locator.
Following information needs to be furnished by you while intimating a claim:
- Your Contact Numbers
- Policy Number
- Name of Insured person,
- Date & Time of loss,
- Location of Loss,
- Brief description on cause of loss,
- Place & contact details of the Insured Person (in case person intimating the claim is other than the insured person.
Basic document Check list
- CATTLE/ LIVESTOCK INSURANCE:
- Claim Form filled by the Insured
- PM Report issued by the Veterinary Doctor
- Photographs of the Dead Animal and Ear with Ear-tag.
- Intact Ear-Tag removed from the Ear.
- Health Certificate issued by Veterinary Doctor during tagging.
- FARMER'S PACKAGE INSURANCE
- Farmers Package Policy has the following Sections:
- Fire section
- Burglary section
- Agricultural Pump set
- Animal Driven Cart
- Janta Personal Accident
- Bio Gas Plant
- Agriculture Tractor