Two Wheeler Insurance Policy covers vehicles used for social, domestic and pleasure purpose and also for professional purpose (excluding carriage of goods other than samples) of the insured or used by insured's employees for such purpose but excluding use for hire or reward, racing, pace making, reliability trial, speed testing and use for any purpose in connection with the Motor Trade.
What does this Policy cover?
The Policy covers loss or damage to the vehicle insured arising out of:
- Fire, explosion, self ignition, lightning, burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act, terrorism, earthquake, flood, typhoon, accidental external means, landslide or rockslide, road/rail/inland waterway/air transit
It also provides cover against Legal Liability to third party personal injury and property damage arising out of an accident invulving the vehicle as required under Motor Vehicle Act.
The Policy further provides for compulsory Personal Accident cover for owner driver.
- Loss of accessories-electrical or electronic
- Legal liability to paid driver, cleaner or any workman
- Personal Accident to the pillion riders
Two Wheeler Add-ons
- Nil Depreciation cover
- Return to Invoice
- Daily Cash Allowance
- Manufacturer's Selling Price / On Road Price
- Loss of Driving License
- Additional Accidental Injury Compensation(Owner)
- Winder PA Benefit (Owner)
- Accidental Hospitalization cover for Family
- Hospital Daily Cash
- Additional Accidental Injury Compensation (Family)
- Driving - Train Protect (Cover for Child parts of Engine, Differential and Gear Box)
- Cost of Consumables
- Road side Assistance for Two Wheelers
- Engine Protector
- NCB Protector
For Complete List of Add-Ons, please Click Here
Other Salient Features
- Provision for No Claims bonus for claims free experience
- Discount for opting higher voluntary excess
- Discount for provision of approved anti-theft devices installed in the vehicle
- Concession for specially designed/modified vehicle for blind, handicapped and mentally challenged persons
- Depreciation, for the parts needing replacement in the accident is defined
The Policy does not cover the following
- Any accidents outside the Geographical Area
- Consequential loss, normal wear and tear
- Driving without valid license for the class of vehicle. Driving under the influence of liquor/drugs
- Vehicle not being used as per "Limitation as to use" defined in the Policy
The above are only the salient features of the Policy , for complete terms and conditions please refer to Policy Wordings.